Skills: Well Servicing & Testing, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia
Responsible for the Disassembly/Reassembly and pressure testing of recertified and new pressure control products
• Safe working practices and implementing and enforcing EHS and good housekeeping procedures and policies.
• Adhere to the Company Quality and EHS Systems and Quality procedures and protocols.
• Ability to assemble/Test Valves and other pressure containing Oil & Gas related components according to relevant working instructions.
• Interpret, understand and relate ISO engineering drawings to practical applications.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing task requirements.
• Interpret written work instructions and provide accurate assembly/Test reports.
• Make independent judgment to utilize time efficiently to meet the demand of a manufacturing environment, without any compromise of quality.
• Aptitude to be trained in new procedures and methods.
• Training of new employees to operating level and in the company's EHS protocols.
• Adhere to the quality system controls of system processes.
• To assist in planning for improved methods of productivity. • Meet delivery schedules, pre-set time for operations and quality of product.
• Participation in identifying and finding solutions to problems.
• Material movements and machine loading within the operating area, including overhead crane operation.
• Other assigned tasks as required by the business
• Technical school leaving certificate or similar diploma
• Mechanical/Engineering background and experience in Assembly & Pressure testing.
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Computer literacy (Basic)
• Working understanding of engineering drawings
• Working understanding of ISO and API Standards
• Good communication skills.
• Adaptable and Flexible to varied work rotations
• Previous Valve assembly experience
• Working understanding of basic ISO engineering drawings.
• Certified skill trade ~ equivalent to 2-4 years apprenticeship/scholarship
• Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Exposure within an ISO certified company.
• Exposure to API (American Petroleum Institute) products and standards.
• Experience working in heavy industries.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.