- Inspect parts, assemblies and sub- assemblies to drawings and prints.
- Initiates non-conformance reports on all parts and assemblies that are not to drawing and print specifications.
- Assures that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements.
- Initiates corrective action requests when conditions adverse to quality are repetitive in nature.
- Completes, inspects and distributes all quality records and documents.
- Perform specialized testing as required.
- Ensures gauges and all materials used for inspection and testing are calibrated.
- Direct contractor inspection and testing activities as necessary.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Polytechnic Graduate.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Quality Inspection.
- Minimum 1 year experience or Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply (Entry Level)
- Knowledge of dimensional testing, reading drawings, and manufacturing.
- PCN ISO 9712 Certification or ASNT Authorized Level II Certification (MT, PT, UT)
- Sound product knowledge.
- SAP experience is added advantage
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.