Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Zhanjiang, China
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanicaldevices.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams,assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Proficient in the use ofmultimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanicalfield. Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
- Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
- 2+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum2 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military,oilfield, automotive, electronic).
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.