Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Skills: Business Development, Commercial Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In the role of Bently Global Commercialization Leader - Power & Industrial, you will:
- Partner with all stakeholders to design, establish and execute a short & long-term global strategy/vision for growth of the Bently business within the Power and Industrial verticals and in line with the growth strategy playbook expectations.
- Coordinate gather and deliver Power & Industrial vertical voice of the customer into the global functional and business unit leadership teams to be incorporated in product develop, positioning and overall business unit strategy.
- Develop detailed customer segmentation and target mapping for top, growth and developmental accounts within the global/regional Power & Industrial verticals.
- Develop and support enterprise customer pursuit strategies through the Regional teams including customer value stories, access points and relationship development plans.
- Create customized product and solution packaging for the Power and Industrial verticals including product configuration, branding, value story creation and specific vertical pricing, packaging and strategies to win.
- Support execution of the vertical commercial strategies regionally, partnering with the product line and functional leaders to deliver products and services to meet the needs of diverse regional customers within the verticals.
- Support continual improvement within the Sales organization via productivity and effectiveness of the team, regular coaching around sales strategy, relationship development, customer focus and workforce planning to build a strong & diverse bench for the future. Provide Regional Sales Leaders with periodic sales team skills assessment and feedback of Regional Sales resources with the Power & Industrial verticals.
- Provide regular updates of vertical growth plan status and other key sales operational metrics utilizing business tools including SFDC, SAP, ServiceMax, Tableau, etc.
- Focus on maximizing installed base penetration and support of customers through strategic service and life cycle management solutions.
- Support the development outstanding and long-term strategic customer relationships within the Power & Industrial verticals.
- Support NPI Commercialization, establishing market demands, customer acceptance, pricing and commercial requirements for the Power & Industrial verticals.
- Partner with Key Account Leaders to drive Bently Nevada acceptance and orders growth and higher penetration within the Power & Industrial verticals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a Commercial or Product Line role, with a strong emphasis on customer interface.
- Experience selling at the enterprise / C-suite level within Power and Industrial customers.
- Global customer experience including deep domain knowledge with Asia, Africa, Europe & Middle East customers.
- Experience in the design and implementation of hardware, services and software sales & commercial models.
- Black belt certification
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required
- Previous customer facing leadership experience, including assessing and building strategic competencies for growth
- Proven experience with a variety of sales methodologies, tools, and frameworks from multiple industries/businesses
- Demonstrated product management expertise
- Strong track record in managing and delivering projects
- Proven leadership skills and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Inclusive leadership skills to build a connection across regional colleagues through personal involvement and trust
- Ability to analyze and define business priorities clearly as they relate to customer needs and commercial opportunities and establish associated project plans effectively
- Understanding of customer requirements and drivers that influence sales team effectiveness
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.