Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Doha, Qatar
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Gas Turbine Welder to join the team in Ras Laffan, Qatar.
- Ability to weld repair GT Buckets / Blades and other HGP / Combustion components
- Ability to understand / follow shop routing, Work instructions, drawings, engineering requirements & Welding procedures (WPS)
- Ability to perform spot DPI / Visual check on repaired area
- Capable to use measuring instruments
- Capable to perform the required task efficiently with no or little supervision
- Complete required documentation with accurate information such as routers / job card, labor reporting, checklist, and forms.
- Work closely with cell leader, Engineer to ensure efficient operation of equipment
- Maintain a clean work area and contribute towards overall housekeeping efforts and other duties as needed
- Ensure the work area is compliance with HSE requirement
- Full compliance with BH Policies / Procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Certificate or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8+ Year experience in gas turbine components repairs.
- Be a qualified welder per ASME IX or equivalent standard
- Perform dye penetrant test and inspection
- Extensive knowledge of welding
- Experiencewithgasturbinecomponents repairs & assembly
- Understands and usage of measuring instruments
- Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Good learner& Problem solving
- Strong teamwork skills
- Flexible working hours
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Overhead crane operations
- Ras Laffan, Qatar
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.