Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pasadena, Texas, United States
This position supports Halliburton's Multi-Chem product service line.
- Under general supervision, will perform assignments requiring knowledge and application of complex engineering principles and project management.
- This position is responsible for the performance of the operations and achieving targeted metrics for the capital projects they have been assigned.
- This includes understanding chemical processes and predicting what happens in those processes. Works as a technical resource to support manufacturing by providing engineering support.
- They are typically responsible for managing multiple projects across multiple manufacturing plants.
- Evaluates results compared to goals and performance targets for their projects.
- Leads the day-to-day project activities, running Engineering Applications and conducting performance analysis, and initiating continuous improvement activities.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls all aspects of the capital projects in accordance with the establish processes, policies, procedures, systems and requirements approved by the company.
- Proactively identifies potential problems and objections and is able to understand and resolve them; initiates continuous improvement activities outside of assigned capital projects.
- Leads risk assessments, stakeholder reviews, and assists management in medium and long term planning.
- Is able to anticipate operational changes and needs and responds accordingly.
- Ensures that project deliverables are properly completed and directly impacts cost containment, efficiency or profitability of operations.
- Prepares weekly and monthly capex and projects updates and participates in the knowledge management processes.
A Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry is required and 5 or more years of experience.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Process Engineer II, Sr. Process Engineer, Principal Process Engineer.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
11200 Bay Area Boulevard, Pasadena, Texas, 77507, United States
Requisition Number: 88011
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.