Beeville, Texas, United States
Beeville, Texas, United States
Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Beeville, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Service Manager position will ensure that all the service schedules for assigned departments are aligned to operation requirements and client needs. This position will also monitor and manage the onsite performance of the service technicians in the field and act as a point of contact for customer site representatives.
Key responsibilities include:
~Key position functions include:
• Execute to the Service provision strategy dictated for each region
• Delegate service personnel for field service as required
• Oversight of dispatch process, including JAMS, and JSA's.
• Responsible for service technicians time sheet submission
• Maintain service schedule and reporting
• Create and manage to annual Service Department budgets (including staffing and equipment needs)
• Set day-to-day tasks and priorities for service personnel in accordance with delivery schedule requirements
• Supervise service personnel in the performance of their tasks
• Ensure all service personnel observe all Health, Safety, and Quality requirements in the performance of work
• Ensure all service personnel are qualified and trained to perform their tasks
• Provide on-the-job training and guidance
• Train and evaluate performance of service technicians
• Assist in the development of wellhead servicing procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining service tools, facilities, Customer Property, and rental equipment to ensure deployment readiness
• Manage Service Agreements to contract requirements, ensure appropriate billing, and manage corresponding accounts receivable
• Manage Service inventory bins and locations, including inventory level requirements
• Management of processes relating to Service provision to ensure continuous improvement
• Responsible for entering all NCIR's and supporting the NCIR process.
Preferred candidate will possess a combination of the following:
• High School Diploma or equivalent require
• Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree is an asset
• Ability to manage staff, and ensure appropriate training and knowledge transfer, and foster an effective working environment
• Prior experience in a supervisory role with a minimum of five years of wellhead experience
• Expert knowledge of all product lines to be manufactured / repaired with the region's service capabilities
• Ability to manage inter-departmental communications, specifically between Engineering, Operations, Production, and Sales
• Proficient use of Microsoft applications; experienced with SAGE 500 or similar ERP and inventory management systems
• Effective written, verbal and reading skills (English)
• A commitment to quality and Customer success / satisfaction
• A commitment to workplace health and safety
• This position will require the candidate to respond timely to the customer's request ensuring the customer is supported as required during evenings and weekends. The fast pace of the USA surface business environment and uptime requirements can result in challenging client situations, this role will be required to find solutions that support in field activities and decide appropriate shift patterns, while providing a safe working environment.
Internal Candidates - please apply by logging in to UltiPro.
External Candidates - please apply with the Apply Now button.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.