Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Muscat, Oman
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Oman
Plan and schedule for the contract work scope multi-discipline maintenance activities including required resources so as to ensure the planned activities are aligned with the company overall plan.
- English language read, write and speaking to IELTS level 4.
- Able to work with computers, word, excel, and windows.
- Aware of different pipe, gaskets and bolting materials (PEFS and piping class).
- Familiar with the different welding techniques and its quality requirements.
- Able to work with Primavera P6 or latest version and Microsoft Project planning software package.
- Experienced with resource loading and scheduling to produce progress status reports.
- Support out-put based maintenance scope .
- Select and request for the proper materials and equipment for larger works.
- Develop and submit look ahead plan in weekly basis in order to ensure integration with company look ahead plans.
- Plan associated activities for all Work Orders/requests well in advance including but not limited to plan and schedule company complex multi-discipline maintenance activities including work scope and required resources, so as to ensure the follow-up for Work Order closure while ensuring adherence to standard procedures.
Qualification Degree or HND in relative discipline or its equivalent.
Experience More than 4 years' experience in planning discipline in the petrochemical/ oil and gas or power generation industry.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.