Skills: Rig Manager, Toolpusher
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Lucrative day / monthly rate on offer!
Rig Manager / Toolpusher -
A leading Client based in Oman is currently looking for a Expat Rig Manager / Toolpusher to work onshore rig based in Oman. This client is a leading player in the drilling and oilfield service space across Oman. The role will report to the Drilling superintendent and th role will start as soon as boarders open.
To manage the rig and rig personnel in a manner fully compliant with the Companies QHSE policies and procedures. To manage the company's interest at the rig site in respect of our clients, the well program and all personnel on board the rig.
- Supervises all drilling operations.
- Supervises the application of appropriate well control measures.
- Prepares cementing and casing running with operator.
- Finds information on parts, equipment, data and/or operations procedures as required using such sources as composite catalogues, cementing tables, tubular data books
- Performs calculations such as maximum allowable shut-in, casing burst pressure, hang-off point, mud weight increase, initial and final circulating pressures, hydrostatic pressures & volumes, displacement, maximum allowable mud weight and drill line work.
- A minimum of 10 + years field based Experience
- Should have been Toolpusher / Rig Manager for minimum 4 years
- Should be experienced being at the drilling site rather than office based.
- HP 2000 rig size experience require.
- Experience working with HPHT well preffered
- Previous onshore drilling experience essential
- Valid Level 4 IWCF
- Should also have Valid Stuck Pipe certificate.
- Client will offer a 5/5 (Weeks) rotation
- Lucrative Day or monthly rate
- Working with a leading international company
- 12 months + work
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.