A great opportunity to develop a professional career with Baker Hughes, Specialty Chemicals that will further develop ones technical and sales skills. This role includes account management, P/L responsibilities, technical chemical sales, issue resolution all while driving excellent relationships and value to key customers. This position will be a critical part of Baker Hughes' technical teams while functioning as an extension of the customers technical teams.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work and act in a safe and deliberate manner to ensure HSE compliance at all times which will include safe and reliable chemical transfers.
- Ensure compliance with Sales and Service Standards at key customer accounts
- Work as a team member to drive technical sales and innovative solutions
- Self-motivated to manage activities and small projects within assigned accounts
- Develop technical documents and verbally present executive overviews
- Field analytical work
- Bachelor's Degree (pref for Chemistry or ChemEng, but additional years of experience will be taken in consideration as well)
- 3+ years of refinery operation experience or industrial process/water/finished fuels/refinery sales/engineering or service experience
- Strong understanding of industrial chemical treatment and sales process
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in a laboratory setting
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and refinery market conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent safety record
- 10+ years of refinery operation experience or 5+ years of industrial process/water/finished fuels/refinery sales/engineering or service experience
- Excellent time management skills while being self-motivated and reliable
- Experience working with pumps, controllers, hoses, fittings and hand tools
- Willing to travel if required
Salt Lake City, Utah
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.