- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, sprint and release retrospectives, backlog grooming, sprint demos and daily stand-ups
- Monitor team progress and drive accountability to agreed deliverables and milestones
- Support the product owner and team leads in grooming, prioritizing, and maintaining an Agile backlog
- Guide team's self-organization
- Promote a customer-first execution environment
- Optimize team's execution by removing outside distractions and other impediments
- Own and manage process improvement initiatives
- Facilitating team discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Coach and mentor teams on consistent and effective use of Scrum best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- 3+ years' experience working within an agile development environment and strong knowledge of common agile techniques.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, including using visual aids and public speaking
- Understanding of backlog tracking, incremental delivery, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories and task definition.
- Excellent teamwork abilities
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience with creating and facilitating workshops or events to educate technical and non-technical audiences
- Scrum Master certification
- Ability to adapt to fluid situations to deliver the intended results
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, like: Kanban, XP, SAFE, etc.
- Effective team building and problem solving abilities
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.