Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Roles and Responsibilities
- IT expertise in data migration solutions and execution using tools like Data Stewardship Platform (DSP) for data extraction/transformation/validation/load.
- Technical expertise in DBMS (relational/analytical) like SQL Server, Oracle and other established technologies.
- Well versed in advanced SQL as a database language AND PL/SQL
- Participate and support data mappings working with functional champions & DT teams
- Collaborate with shared services to resolve issues related to performance/infrastructure on any of the platforms used
- Partner with functional teams to identify and execute on opportunities for data quality improvements, enhancements, standardization and simplification.
- Identify areas for data quality improvement and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Leverage existing Data Quality templates, tool kits, best practices and strategies in project deliverable.
- Manage service level agreements for both project and support contracts.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of all deliverable across all projects
- Work with various functional groups across geographies/expertise levels and business acumen to achieve the desired goals of the project
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of DT industry experience in shaping or delivering SAP ERP implementation / data migration experience. Additional ERP system knowledge is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years leading data quality & conversions for ERP implementations using Syniti Data Migration toolset and Data Stewardship Platform (DSP). Training / Certification on the tool preferred.
- Data Architecture & Management experience
- Strong RDBMS/SQL concepts. Preferably MS SQL Server, with hands on experience in RDBMS.
- Experience in Syniti DSP Tool with specific expertise in ADM and S/4 HANA Data Migration
- Knowledge of SAP data migration tools and techniques would be added advantage.
- Demonstrated awareness of how to function in a team setting
- Distills information down to key points.
- Expresses the information clearly and concisely. Projects knowledge of relevant data.
- Ability to take end to end ownership of deliverable and demonstrate strong stakeholder management expertise
- Demonstrated awareness of how to leverage curiosity and creativity to drive business impact
- Asks follow-up questions when presented with new data/projects. Sees the broader implications of an idea.
- Presents new ideas and concepts. Makes connections among previously unrelated ideas.
- Deep passion for learning.
- Global Travel experience across geographies and cultures
- Strong oral and written skills
Mumbai / Bengaluru
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.