Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Expert in-depth knowledge and act as a subject matter on key Identity and Access Management tools and technology including Authentication and Authorization systems, Identity Life cycle Management, and Identity Governance.
- Maintains working knowledge of directory systems (AD, Azure, LDAP), Privileged Account Management (PAM), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Federated Identities, VDS, Certificate Authorities, ADFS, DNS, and DHCP.
- The role will also partner with the business to identify and remediate areas of non-compliance to internal policies and external regulations where System Access is a core requirement (i.e., Sarbanes Oxley, ISO27002, Data Protection, and Global privacy requirements).
- Ensure and enforce compliance with Identity and Access Management (I&AM) policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversee account lifecycle &; privilege management processes
- Stay current with IAM technologies and work as a partner to promote its use.
- Coordinate with infrastructure and application teams, as required, in delivery of IAM operation and services.
- Serve as subject matter expert for all operational activities related to Identity & Access Management.
- Create and maintain Identity &Access Management documentation.
- Accountable for operational excellence of assigned applications/Tools & processes, with duties including operational, product reviews, feasibility, cost benefit analysis, prioritization, initiation, execution and closure for all operational work.
- Manage activities of Operational team resources to support and deliver solutions relating to the operation processes.
- Maintain effective working relationships with peers and vendors to seamlessly integrate the program, operation, process area into the overall strategic objectives and activities of the organization.
- Coordinate operation support activities, including the development of internal and external communications, establishing roadmaps and benchmarks, and developing training plans.
- Support, advise, assist, guide and resolve problems in adherence to ITIL process, for business partners and key stakeholders.
- Prepare and present operation plans, status reports, cost /benefit studies and recommend funding and resources
- Responsibilities include rotational, 24/7 on call support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Minimum Six (6) or more years' experience working with managing Identity & Access Management and Active directory technologies
- 1-3 years' experience with AD cloud technologies (e.g. Azure AD, AWS IAM), and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML etc)
- Strong experience collaborating with others to solve problems as well as experience actively incorporating input from various sources.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work successfully with customers and co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks independently.
- Strong experience at effectively managing multiple work streams.
- Experience proactively engaging with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
- Travel up to 10% of the time, as required
- 3-5 years' experience in Identity & Access Management technologies (e.g. OKTA, Radiant Logic, Savyint, Sailpoint, PING Identity in large scale environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy, PKI and ADFS.
- Experience with Multi-Factor technologies like OKTA and SecureAuth.
- Proven ability to coordinate and influence large groups.
- Strong team player with planning & project management skills.
- Experience evaluating and reviewing new queries to extract data, create perform PowerShell scripting to fine tune deployed systems.
- Strong experience contributing and leading discussions and communications within the team and outside.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to influence and energize others toward the common vision and goal.
- Experience maintaining excitement for a process as well as experience driving new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks.
- Demonstrated commitment, perseverance and passion to complete projects in a timely manner
- Houston, TX
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.