Skills: Contracts Administration
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Overview: BPG - Business Processing Group, provides back office and customer service support to the North America Retail business.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Contract and Agreement Administration: Generates, interprets and reviews all contracts and Standard Deals agreements for the North America Chevron Retail network. This entails coordination and collaboration with business partners like Legal, IT, Credit, Compliance and Sales Team. Ensure that contracts are signed and executed by all parties involved.
- SAP Master Data Creation and Maintenance: Responsible for the creation and maintenance of SAP Master Data for Retailers and Marketers in the US network. This entails work with IT, Credit, Rents Specialist and Sales Team in ensuring that all data in the system are accurate and updated.
- Internal Controls, Compliance and Reports: Ensure that all contracts, agreements and processes are consistently aligned with the corporate and SOX guidelines and that master data are set up are updated by reviewing the necessary reports.
- Education: University student or graduated.
- Experience working in Shared Service Centers or related/similar.
- Advanced English level.
- Ability to listen carefully and use clear, concise oral and written skills to convey facts, present positions, and interpret contracts.
- Display initiative and leadership, handling multiple job responsibilities, setting priorities, maintaining a high level of accomplishment, and implementing improvements to processes.
- Working and communicate with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Degree in Business Administration
- Microsoft Office
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.