Skills: Pipeline Engineering, Asset Integrity Engineer, Corrosion Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Alberta, Canada
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a Lead Integrity Engineer for a contract role in Calgary.The individual must be local or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given. The shift is Monday-Friday.
As an Asset Integrity Engineer, specializing in Corrosion, you will gain technical experience with advanced inspection, risk assessment, and corrosion management technologies. You will have access to excellent in-house mentorship on a diverse range of Asset Integrity projects. Working with multidisciplinary teams including safety, engineering, and operations, you will gain world class technical expertise. Your interpersonal and communication skillset will be an asset as you liaise with regulatory stakeholders to ensure compliance with OH&S and HSE policies.
- Manage, execute, and coordinate pipeline risk management, pressure equipment programs and corrosion assessments
- Collaborate with area foremen and the Integrity team on inspection, repair and maintenance issues
- Coach and train field operators on corrosion management strategies
- Provide technical expertise for pipeline abandonment and discontinuation procedures
- Participate in coordination and execution of facility turnarounds
- Manage equipment inventories by reconciling and updating the database (MAXITRAK) and coordinating testing and servicing
- Coordinate and participate in risk based inspections (RBI's) to optimize inspection intervals
- Job location: Calgary, AB
- Shift: 5X2 (Monday to Friday)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry with an Engineering degree and registered with APEGA
- API 510 certification would be considered an asset
- Exposure to Accumap and/or Abadata
- Class 5 driver's license
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.