- Consistently and timely capture of UR wells data assets according to pre-defined standards in to official data stores with upmost quality and easily accessible to authorized staff.
- Identify problems with existing UR data management environment and formulates solutions, alternatives and recommendations to resolve them.
- Ensure that systems, applications, and telecommunications related to field operations are in place and tested to enable routine operations from commencement date.
- Provides central direction and control over complex theoretical and practical UR data management projects and work with cross-functional teams for implementations, review/monitor project progress and generate needed reports.
- Build and own a roadmap of changes to systems, applications, and telecommunications and associated activities for transition and beyond
- Analyze the effects of proposed changes to data workflows on all UR stakeholders and provide recommendations to enhance the proposal.
- Originate ideas for improvement and recommend or change procedures for UR data management
- Ensure the implementation of UR data management policies, methodologies and procedures.
- Serve as UR data senior representative to facilitate internal/external technical meetings and communication between the development team and all stakeholders.
- Mentor young professionals; develop training materials and conduct comprehensive training.
- Develop, implement and review data management standards and protection policies for enhancing workflow alignment, data integrity and security
- Represent Saudi Aramco in dealing with data management vendors and outside consultations.
- Provides technical expertise and technical consulting on UR data quality assurance and quality control measurements.
Qualifications & Experience
- The candidate shall hold an Engineering degree, IT, MIS or any equivalent qualification level
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in oil and gas business with upstream data management
- Full understanding of upstream data types with good understanding of the data management functions concept.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets