- Design well completion and propose alternatives if required
- Develop production target and avails for wells on production
- Integrate production system modelling
- Field development planning and optimization
- Well integrity management
- Well intervention activities
- Well, reservoir and facility management
- Plan, monitor and validate surveillance activities for wells
- Perform studies and projects assuring adequacy and conformance to overall objectives of all phases of problems in areas including production, well design, sand control management, testing programs, reservoir flow properties and fluid studies.
- Evaluate new technologies, tools or techniques and decide on suitability then present, or assists in the presentation of proposals to Management, technical and operating groups.
- Participates in project technical reviews and reviews proposals to ensure efficient/economic operations
Qualifications & Experience
- Hold a Petroleum Engineering degree,
- 10-12 years of extensive Production Engineering experience years.
- Incumbent should have the ability to multitask, prioritize projects and available for occasional field coverage.
- Ability to diagnose and investigate well integrity issues
- Proficiency level with simulation software applications including Prosper, Saphir, WellCat (or equivalent) with the ability to perform nodal analysis.