- Create and maintain accurate inventory database records for his/her identify ownership of the inventory items by updating corporate IT/ECC asset management system to comply with the requirement of GI 299.010
- Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains WCO&PED databases.
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process
- Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures
- Assess Problems and inquiries received by end users though variety of channels and properly deal with each request. in addition to keeping detailed records of the applications performance and shortcoming for review and analyze
- Analyze data contained in the database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems
- Ability to determine nature of technical problem and identification of problem source along with Prioritize and diagnose problems to resolution.
- Design and conduct proactively problem solving plan to help to avoid problem. This involves regularly evaluating the current state of the application, identifying aspects which could be improved and recommend changes in order to facilitate those improvements
- Provide on-call tech support to an application's users. Depending on their employer, this can either occur on an as-needed basis or be a regular responsibility
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Engineering,
- 10-12 years of relevant experience.
- Incumbent has to have Electronic Data Interchange/integration experience.
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Self-motivation and a desire for on-going learning
- Ability to work under pressure
- bility to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent leadership skills