- Support the Planning Manager to maintain control of the budget, schedule and plans, and provide regular reports on project status, including administering major/minor contracts.
- Act as primary focal point for inter-discipline coordination between engineering, operations and planning teams to achieve unconventional rig-less completion project objectives.
- Support core business teams in formulating budgets for strategic and operational plans.
- Perform deep dive trend and de-compositional analysis on historical completion cost/expenditure records
- Present project updates to upper management in terms of financial status, quality status and schedule progress status.
- Perform daily follow up on status of rig-less well completion operation sites to ensure progress as per established project success criteria.
- Supervise implementation of process improvement initiatives to enhance the project's quality, duration and cost.
- Prepare and monitor Authorizations for Expenditure ("AFEs"), particularly as regards developing realistic cost estimates for rig-less operational activity line items within each AFE.
- Track and revise established KPI balanced scorecard and provide reports to relevant stakeholders and develop additional KPIs as needed.
- Prepare, evaluate and participate in discussions for cost variation issues related to specific projects and develops ways to address them and keep documentation for tracking purposes.
- Conduct market intelligence related tasks including, gathering and evaluating relevant rig-less operation market information to review market position, determine threats and establish performance benchmark.
Qualifications & Experience
- As the successful candidate you will hold a bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering discipline,
- 9-12 years of solid project engineering experience.
- It is preferred if the candidate has some background in well completion/intervention/servicing activities in unconventional resources, particularly related to Hydraulic Fracturing and Rig-less operations.
- Knowledge of recent Project Management systems, in addition to experience in planning and scheduling of field activities and mega projects, are highly desired.
- Familiarity with relevant project management software (e.g. MS Project, Primavera, etc.) is preferred.