Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kemaman, Malaysia
Roles and Responsibilities
- Technicians shall provide site monitoring and services, throughout their shift, in all matters pertaining to the chemical treatment program.
- Technicians shall track and report chemical inventory onboard all platforms to Technical Chemicals Coordinator and Company's representatives.
- Personnel must be competent in carrying out water and sample analysis, and adhere to Company's safety standards.
- Technicians shall demonstrate capability to conduct safety sharing and presentation during Company's advised production meeting or workshop.
- Technicians will be responsible to track and ensure all chemical skids, tote tanks, chemical pumps, valves and fittings are in good working condition during each start of hitch.
Technician is also responsible for the following areas, not limited to:
- Safe chemical handling procedures
- Maintenance pigging coordination with batch chemicals
- Basic water chemistry monitoring
- Water testing and control measures
- Crude BS&W and produced water quality performance
- Corrective measures to be taken to ensure compliance or during process upsets
- Optimize chemical injection rates at each location for each chemical
- The personnel must have at least one (1) year experience in oilfield chemicals operations for production and integrity chemical work e.g. corrosion Inhibitor (CI) residual, iron count, bacteria analysis, water injection system, H2S monitoring and etc.
- Diploma in either engineering and/or pure science or equivalent.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.