Skills: Floorhand / Roughneck
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is searching for a Swamper with pipeline experience to work in Cheyenne, WY.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
The Swamper will participate in the daily operation and production of equipment. In this role you will perform assignments as directed by the crew field supervisor, plus other assignments as required.
- Safely work in close proximity to heavy equipment.
- Guide heavy equipment operators around utilities.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipement.
- Assist in maintaining environmental compliance.
- Assist heavy equipment operators to relay soils.
- Perform duties which may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running equipment/machinery/systems.
- Play a role in hands-on and directly manipulate equipment, machinery or systems requiring precise instrumentation/operation.
- Work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities.
- Perform a number of tasks associated with the operation, rig-up/down of equipment & tools.
Skills / Qualifications
- Mechanical maintenance.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Walk on uneven ground.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- High School Diploma /GED from an accredited school or institution
- Minimum 1 years of pipeline experience preferred
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.