Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently hiring for a Journeyman Electrician for the Cheyenne, WY area. Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Determine appropriate actions for work performed based on written, diagrammatic, and/or verbal instructions received
- Inform supervisor of repairs that require a higher level of expertise
- Determine causes of defective performance and make repairs
- Replace faulty wiring and electrical components such as relays, switches, motors, printed circuit boards and position sensing devices
- Maintain current technical knowledge of government and company policies, codes and regulations
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Responsible for following safety procedures and maintaining safety data
- Adhere to all safety requirements, local NEC, and NEC codes
Skills / Qualifications
Technical/Business Skills, Experience, and Training
- Must have experience in the field
- Must meet all WY Licensing requirements for Journeyman Electrician
- Must currently have Wyoming journeyman license or be able to reciprocate
- Registration is required within 6 months of employment.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.