Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Amsterdam Area
Duration: 12 months contract to Permanent
Your new job:
• You advise our clients in the field of asphalt maintenance of provincial roads, reconstructions from intersections to the redevelopment or new construction of residential areas.
• You work independently or in multidisciplinary team connections on various projects in which the infrastructural designs are elaborated under your leadership.
• You work on average on about 3 to 4 projects at a time.
• You advise / present your realistic solutions which you implement after consultation.
• You bring the project to a success, from quotation to delivery.
What do you have to offer:
• Completed HBO study Civil Engineering
• Understanding of Dutch
• Minimum of five years work experience and known in the Earth, Road and Hydraulic Engineering sector
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!