Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primarily tactical responsibilities. This does not include general administrative work.
- Responsible to exchange data and information interaction concerns and also improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Handles standardized manufacturing processes.
- Guidelines for choosing the right actions.
- Some latitude in ways of working and planning.
- Leads a small manufacturing unit with a budget > $ 0.5 million.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with
- At least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)
- Extruding experience required
- Ability to go to Midland for a 1-3 week training program
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.