Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Baker Hughes is looking for Sales/Business development manager in Azerbaijan for Downstream/Industrial Chemicals market.
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects
- Handles products and systems requiring technical knowledge.
- Contributes to frameworks for prices and conditions. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leads a department with large estimated orders.
- Handles local focus on Medium size territory
- Bachelor degree in chemistry/chemical engineering
- Fluent English
- Fluent Azerbaijani
- Minimum 7 years' experience in sales/BD or related field
- Experience with industrial chemicals market
- Russian language
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Baku, Azerbaijan
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.