Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership of the Global Services & Offshore Quality function
- Accountable for Quality Assurance and control of products and services under responsibility of the Oilfield Services & Offshore product line
- Manage Quality Management Systems, procedures and auditing for the product line
- Maintain all quality certifications and implement as required new/upcoming changes
- Develop and drive the culture of quality through Defect Free initiative and Continuous Improvement
- Drive initiatives to simplify and improve efficiency of the product line processes.
- Provide operational quality management support to large complex projects, documentation and non-conformance handling
- Deliver Intervention, improvement, change program leadership, within the business unit performance & quality KPI's
- Responsible for development and continuous improvement of appropriate strategy, methods and systems to deliver high quality standards throughout entire lifecycle.
- Drive Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ) reduction actions and reporting
- Lead Customer Issues Resolution process ensuring timely execution in line with customer expectation with relevant containment and preventive actions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to ensure that all Regulatory and Industry Standards are met across assigned operations.
- Develop, align and implement the quality strategy in partnership with the business.
- Provide coaching and support in quality processes and problem-solving techniques for the product line
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Business or other technical or business-related field
- Demonstrable extensive experience in the domain of Quality, Services, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Product Management
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including at the executive level
- Experience working in a global environment
- Experience with business development and strong customer service mindset
- Able to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
- Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding technical, business & financial analysis skills
- Strong analytical, project and product management organizational skills
- Clear thinker with an ability to focus on the "critical few" issue/priorities.
- Able to communicate messages clearly and concisely. Ability to translate strategy into business objectives
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.