Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Oracle System Security Administrator to join the team in Bangalore, India.
- Serve as the Oracle Sysadmin Security subject matter expert
- Design, advise, test, implement and document security access model and implementing best practice controls
- Implement system administration security in Oracle EBS R12/Cloud including security related to implementation, upgrades, deployments, and enhancements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Provide support for Oracle Sysadmin Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects, identify, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Recommend and develop security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Adherence to BHGE SOX and SOD controls
- Assess security with respective to existing IT General Controls, Segregation of Duties (SOD) and Sensitive Access matrix and identify the gaps
- Identify IT General controls, SODs and Sensitive Access that can be added to the existing SOD Matrix based on business processes and system architecture
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 10+ years hands-on experience implementing and maintaining Oracle application security concepts and strategies (controls, responsibilities design, report content, recommend and implement function technical security design/controls) and operation administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle EBS Suite / System Administration Security
- Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS, GRC, Oracle cloud, and critical access requirements
- Deep understanding of Application Object Library Architecture
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc..)
- Excellent communication,organizational and time management skills withability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Action oriented and drive results
- Strong ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.