Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Skills: Installation Engineer, Construction Engineer, Construction Manager
Other Skills: Experience in working with multiple disciplines projects. • 15 years construction and/or installation experience, working in Oil & Gas industry projects.
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
The Construction & Installation Lead Services consists in the supervision of the EPC Contractor onshore fabrication/construction activities (planned in-country), and ensure a proper coordination with the offshore works and teams, the delivery and transport of material from the yard to the offshore Site in line with the project schedule, including logistics coordination.
1. To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
2. To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that the service provider is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance of its activities
3. To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements
4. To work by anticipation.
5. With the spirit of One TOTAL values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
6. To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
7. To highlight any deviation to contract specifications and Company specifications and as well look for optimization and good enough design.
8. Ensure the compliance of the HSE rules and procedures at worksite, with assistance from the HSE Supervisor and all the Discipline Supervisors.
9. With the support of a supervision team, manage the EPC contractor onshore fabrication activities including precommissioning, punch list, progress measurement (procedure and validation), construction planning, interfaces, load out and sea fastening up to ready for commissioning stage.
10. To ensure that the resources and organisation from Contractor are adequate with regards to the workload on the worksite.
11. To ensure a proper coordination with all involved PBF transverse entities, and work in close coordination with HSE and Quality.
12. Liaise with the FPSO Package Manager and the offshore teams for needs in the preparation and the follow-up of the offshore activities, and ensure the logistics between the worksite and the offshore FPSO are well managed and coordinated. Ensure in particular a proper communication with EPC contractor teams involved offshore and TEPA/Logistics teams.
13. To consolidate the reporting (daily, weekly, monthly), with the input from all the Discipline Supervisors and highlighting critical problems, drifts and dysfunctions if any.
14. To issue the final fabrication / construction reports. To participate to REX and Lessons Learned for the project.
15. To prepare dossiers, with technical and commercial basis, for re-measurement (if any) and associated claims from Contractor. To work on potential COR issued by CONTRACTOR, in liaison with the Contract Engineer from COMPANY
16. To assist ZINIA ph2 FPSO Technical Leader and FPSO Package Manager on need basis.
Context and environment
• Challenging market conditions
• Brown Field Project on PAZFLOR FPSO with important SIMOPS Phase
• ZINIA ph2 execution involves a high level of synergies within PBF and ZINIA ph2 SURF and SPS packages.
• Ability to communicate, to adapt and to manage several multi-disciplinary activities in transverse.
• To manage the onshore fabrication and construction activities (planned to be performed in Contractor's premises located in Angola) with the support of a supervision team, and in coordination with PBF transverse entities, including in particular HSE and Quality.
• To ensure a good coordination with the offshore teams, to adapt to the offshore activities actual progress, and coordinate efficiently with TEPA/logistics.
• Integrate HSE in all aspects of the work
• Maintain good team spirit within the FPSO package team and with the EPC Contractor and be an active team player
• Experience in working with multiple disciplines projects.
• 15 years construction and/or installation experience, working in Oil & Gas industry projects.
• Solid knowledge of international codes and standards. Preferably Total specifications.
• Good communication skills, HSE oriented, used to work under challenging schedule with respect of all entity.
• Knowledge of Angola, Block 17 is a plus.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: