- Office based Rig Manager position in Saudi Arabia
- At least 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Extensive experience in Saudi Arabia and in dealing with Aramco and fully understanding for their requirements is a must.
- Experience as an office Rig Manager for an offshore jack-up rigs is a must.
- Should have at least 10-15 years of experience in drilling industry and work sites.
- Preferred Educational level: BSC. Of Engineering or any relevant education background.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.