Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for a Global Quality Process Manager to join the team in Bengaluru, IndiaEssential Responsibilities:
Waygate Technologies (WT) is poised to drive a step change in the industrial inspection business. We will lead our customers, and the world, from Inspections to Insights, and from Insights to Innovations. We will do this by combining our strengths in technology, people and customer relationships, by building and delivering digitally driven solutions that leverage our market-leading technologies, products and the ecosystem. To ensure we are moving fast along this path, the start-up model will be adopted. We are seeking an exceptional and energetic Global Quality Process Manager who will play a key role in this journey.
- The Quality Process Manager will work with the global Waygate Technologies team to define and drive key software process and quality metrics.
- Specifically, she or he will partner with global software teams in sBUs to drive the following for cloud, edge, and on-device software across Waygate Technologies
- Create, deploy and manage uniform processes and metrics for software quality and SDLC management
- Own the software and digital QMS for Waygate Technologies
- Work with key stakeholders to manage and deliver (both up and down) key software quality metrics.
- Systematically identify and remove waste from all software processes across the company including Systematically identify and implement continuous improvement in all software activities - ranging from resource allocation to agile WoW to delivery timelines to testing and QA procedures.
- Work with global dev-ops to create standards and SoPs for software delivery for Waygate Technologies.
- Work with global operations to create processes and metrics that enable Waygate's transition to a software solutions business.
- The global quality process manager will have a proven track record in software quality assurance, preferably with long standing experience in software process ownership and management.
- Masters or higher degree in a STEM field
- 8+ years of experience in software quality roles of increasing responsibility
- 3+ years of experience with software quality processes, controls and metrics
- Experience with multi-site, multi-region software quality management
- S/he will have a can-do attitude and will be willing to manage up and down to drive results across the organization.
- S/he will have excellent communication skills and will be willing to handhold the organization through a change in quality standards and processes.
- S/he will be comfortable executing a quality and process strategy across global teams within a matrix reporting structure
- Willing to travel globally as required
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.