Skills: Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Zhanjiang, China
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams,assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes. Advanced computer skills.
- Qualifications Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field.
- Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
- Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
- 2+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military,oilfield, automotive, electronic).
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.