Skills: Rotating Equipment, Maintenance Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving and exemplifying our culture of Safety and Compliance as non negotiables
- Lead a team of project management professionals to deliver excellent service and value to customers while ensuring execution of our long term service agreements
- Deliver on financial targets centered on revenue, contribution margin and cash
- Full operational responsibility to lead the Sapura/GE joint venture in disciplines such as but not limited to the safe and efficient operation of a HD repair facility, field service organization and contract management portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in either Engineering or Business Management
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an SPB role, leading people
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and find win/win scenarios with customers and internal stakeholders
- Ideally has a technical background or solid understanding of both HD and AD gas turbine technology
- Has prior experience dealing with and supporting Petronas operations
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.