- Provides necessary support and assistance to the Project HSE Manager, COMPANY project personnel & Contractor personnel to ensure all Project Fabrication HSE Systems, processes and procedures are adhered to in delivering project HSE goals.
- Provides the Project HSE Manager with support and assistance in achieving the below key result areas:
- Provide oversight and guidance for HSE / regulatory compliance / performance during the fabrication works;
- Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with Contractor and among the Project Team;
- Support and participates in HSE Tool Box Meetings;
- Monitor Subcontractors activities for compliance with approved safety procedures procedures;
- Develop strong working relationships with Contractor and Sub-contractor personnel;
- Monitor daily the Subcontractors activities and performance providing support, advice and guidance when necessary;
- Adopts and demonstrates a pro-active approach to managing risk through forward planning and strong communication with contractor personnel;
- Support all Contractor and Company HSE culture programmes, campaigns, initiatives, activity plans and incentive programmes through active participation (e.g.: 10 Life Saving Rules, Behavioural Based Safety etc.);
- Assist in the delivery of in-house training, education and information sessions;
- Ensuring a high visibility on site;
- Demonstrates individual flexibility and strong commitment with the ability to work alone if required whilst adopting a one team approach in managing all expected HSE deliverables.
- 7+ years of major project fabrication/construction experience related to offshore oil and gas projects;
- Bachelor's Degree Holder
- NEBOSH IGC Certified
Technical and Business Skills
- Good level in written and spoken English;• Good report writing skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;• Strong computer/technical skills.