Skills: Civil Engineering, Marine Engineering, Structural Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Primat Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an Ports Infrastructures Support Specialist to join one of the biggest multi national renewables company for an ongoing contract. The main site is in France and the expectation is that the successful individual will have the ability to travel to site on a regular basis. Elements of the role can be worked remotely.
This scope of work is to assist the client on the delivery of the I&C and O&M phases for the relevant required port for the project.
- Lead to identify the solution for a permanent port O&M base.
- Assist client with assessing and sourcing suitable locations for port.
- Review exiting port infrastructures, facilities, equipment and buildings and layout.
- Port Feasibilty Study - Layout Approval.
- Assistance to legal challenges (technical and strategy)
- Risk Analysis
- Environment Impact Assessments (EIA) - Dossier Contents Definition
- Environment Impact Assessments (EIA) - Execution and Reporting.
- Assist with contract negotiation between Port Owner and Port.
- Programme and budget estimation.
- Plan, scope, monitor and supervision of the work done by SETEC.
- Collaborate with SETEC, jointly producing deliverables.
- Work independently on own deliverables assigned by the Ports Engineer and/or Construction manager.
- Report and manage the programme and budget, including initial and continuing progress.
- Keep local stake holder team up dated on the progress of works
- Prepare reports to assist the Construction Manager on the decision making
- Participation in regular coordination meetings with SETEC, internal and with external stakeholders as required.
Education & Certification
- BEng Civil Engineering.
- Demonstrable experience in the planning, design and construction of ports infrastructure.
- Demonstrate experience in local legislation, construction regulations, consents, stakeholders, etc. applicable to ports infrastructure and to buildings construction in port areas
- Ability to speak French to an Advanced Level.