Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Assembly, Maintenance & Overhaul Tech Mechanic - Artificial Lift
to join the team in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Perform inspections and connections of Electrical Submersible Pumps surface systems (VSD, Transformers, Junction boxes, etc)
- Perform pre-delivery inspections of motor, seal and pumps; and connect downhole sensors as per company procedures
- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related surface equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Routinely welds, paints and refurbishes equipment.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Analyze and interpret data and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Maintains records, schedules maintenance of equipment, maintenance of equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Technical diploma or 3+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 3 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Certifications preferred but not required: A/C certification, electrical-maintenance, Stationary Engineer.
- Some electrical experience on 3 PH480and single PH 120v.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Knowledge on hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Basic level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Good computer skills
- Familiar with ESP surface equipment installation and inspection, Electrical submersible pumps & downhole operations with experience on installation in the field or workshop.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.