Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Artificial Lift Workshop Engineer - Electrical Submersible Pump
to join the team in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to ensure safety is applied by reviewing Job Safety Analysis
- Ensure all equipment assigned as per the work order is certified and valid before dispatching
- Establish controls to ensure all components match the bill of material in terms of SNs & PNs
- Check, control and record all integrity reading of the ESP system
- Ensure all Pre-delivery inspection meters are certified and up to date
- Managing job cycle
- Good splicer is required (at least have knowledge of the CBL to CBL splice)
- Joints & thread knowledge is required
- Keep tracking and control of all associated documentation of ESP equipment
- Maintain monthly KPIs and quality control
- Work together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Handles simple project processes. There are detailed guidelines for production and/or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge. A framework of conditions is set.
- Handles targeted clients. Contracts are predefined and a framework of conditions is set and followed.
- Contributes to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team. Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college with at least 3 years of experience in ESP Artificial Lift Services OR Diploma in Engineering from an accredited university or college with minimum 7 years of experience in ESP Artificial Lift Services.
- The candidate must be familiar with Electrical submersible pumps & downhole operations with experience on installation in the field or workshop pre-delivery inspections for at least 2 years.
- Good English communication and high computer skills are required. (MS Office specially excel).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem-solving skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.