Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Oslo, Norway
Data Engineer - Norway
Leap29 are currently searching for a Data Engineer to join an award-winning Financial services business on a lucrative 12-month contract. You will be a key part of the team and will have influence within the management team on strategy and decision making.
This role is based in Oslo and has the option to work from home 2 days per week.
• Developing and testing automation.
• Optimizing current data collection, data pipeline, data warehouse and ETL-processes.
• Help build and maintain credit and risk automation models in the financial sector
• Build data sets to enable new insight.
• Assemble large data sets at the needs of the business and its stake holders.
• Keep data available and secure.
• Exploring data for errors and developing solutions for any errors.
Skills & Experience Required
• MUST be confident using Scala.
• MUST have experience using languages and technologies such as Shell-Scripts, SQL, Hadoop, Kafka and AWS.
• Ideally hold a relevant degree.
• Be able to work autonomously and as part of a collective.
• Have strong written and verbal English.
• Knowledge of the Financial industry is an advantage.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!