Skills: Cementing, Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Australia
Type of contract: Permanent
We are currently looking for a Customer Engagement Coordinator (CEC) to join our team.
The Customer Engagement Coordinator (CEC) is responsible for identifying and communicating the technical differentiation of Schlumberger products and services over those of competitors within a GeoMarket or Region. CEC advises marketing & sales management on deployment of technology to maximize the value of Schlumberger's commercial portfolio within the domain.
CEC will be placed in the client's office to co-ordinate pumping and cementing activities within the scope of services of the contract between Schlumberger and the client and will familiarize with all aspects of the Client's works-cope and requirements and be able to meet those requirements through scheduling, planning and solutions.
Responsible to meet with Client's Operations Superintendent and Cementing/Drilling Engineer(s) daily or as specified, to discuss current operations and planning for upcoming operations.
- Reside in Adelaide or Australia and have the full right to live and work in Australia
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company's requirement
- Must have an Engineering degree
- Minimum five (5) years' Field Engineer experience in an Oilfield Services Company in Cementing Service Operations, including experience with technical support and project coordinator role, in addition to offshore cementing experience including floating rigs
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP and OGUK medical certificates is desirable
- The candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of:
- all aspects of well cementing planning, including all types of cement jobs;
- fundamental concepts of well cementing planning;
- good knowledge of cementing tools
- Nitrogen cementinh
- Technical competence with Schlumberger's cementing equipment, services and resources and Cementing design software
- Client's Well Cementing philosophy/design in order to be able to meet their requirements; understand software concepts; and use other software as directed by the Client based on the contract requirements
- Co-ordination of all the required activities (including cementing and pumping activities).
- Possess strong analytical and technical skills, and be proficient
- Strong understanding of Schlumberger service offering Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent adaptability to field conditions
- Ability to work effectively in Teams
- Strong Commitment to QHSE
- Client and Service oriented
- Performance Focused
- Ability to learn quickly and translate the learning into practical solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Application: Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Application is open from 10-June-2020 until 10-July-2020.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.