Your Future Role:
Accountable project engineer to be responsible for monitoring overall construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities of the program/project. Able to identify project interdependencies and associated risk for overall readiness of the program/project. Evaluate project risks associated with overall readiness and prepare mitigation measures. Prepare reports and presentations to identify risks for project manager.
- Review construction and startup sequence of the ongoing projects
- Identify interdependencies associated with readiness of the project
- Review interdependencies for pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup. Identify concerns and associated risks. Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors and vendors to resolve interface issues
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned construction projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the Construction team to interpret their needs and requirements and monitor progress.
- Interface with contractors, subcontractors, vendors and review their performance. Identify interface issues and dependencies. Evaluate performance gaps and prepare reports.
Who are we looking for:
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 15 + years as an interface coordinator for mega projects - Maritime industry experience is a plus