Accountable to be responsible for monitoring/managing the yard readiness to meet the planned production date for each zone in order to have integrated program successful startup.
- Able to identify project interdependencies and associated risk for overall readiness of the program/project.
- Evaluate project risks associated with overall readiness and prepare mitigation measures.
- Prepare and manage the yard readiness responsibility matrix, its schedule and implementation of actions to achieve a successful production startup.
- Prepare reports and presentations to identify risks for project manager and senior management.
Your main responsibilities as follow:
- Manage all reviews related to construction and startup sequence of the ongoing projects.
- Identify interdependencies associated with readiness of projects.
- Review interdependencies for pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup phases and identify concerns and associated risks.
- Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors, vendors and other internal originations to resolve interface issues.
- Review schedule, coordinate and monitor yard readiness related issues.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact with the Construction team and other internal originations to interpret their needs and requirements and monitor progress.
- Evaluate yard readiness progress, performance and identify gaps and prepare required reports for implementation.
- Develop yard readiness responsibility matrix along with required actions by both internal and external organizations.
- Develop yard readiness integrated schedule and conduct weekly review meetings with internal and external organizations to review the yard readiness schedule status and the implementation of action items.
- Consolidate and review all data related to yard readiness and generate reports to senior management.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree
- 15 + years as an interface coordinator for mega projects related Maritime industry experience.The ability to manage large multi-disciplinary teams, across a broad range of technologies.
- Knowledge in the use of PRIMAVERA (P6) planning package and conversant with Microsoft Project use is highly advantageous
- PMP Certificate and Certified cost Professional preferable (Not essential)