Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
A pressure control rental company, providing hydraulic choke systems, and "backyard" equipment to operators in Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana.
We are looking for a Sales Manager for North America. This role will lead sales efforts and manage the company's most notable clients, the sales team and develop new business and growth. The company is growing and they need a Sales Manager that can grow along with them. This role reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities, qualities and skills:
- Maturity (10-25 years of drilling sales experience) and experience managing other salespeople
- Sales experience that is a mix of account management and business development
- Track record of getting in front of decision makers and closing the sale
- Relationship-based selling style, ability to build connections with clients
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, someone who takes ownership & responsibility
- Proactive, recognizes upcoming opportunities and acts on them