Skills: Control Room Operations, FPSO / FPU , Production Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Ably Resources are currently looking to fill a number of positions on an FPSO operating offshore Angola. Production capacity of the unit is over 100,000 bblpd, and it is on a long-term charter, offering a secure position if you are to join this business. You will join this unit on a 28/28 rotation, and terms of the contract can be discussed once your application is received.
• Direct/work with Control Room (CR) Operator, Production Operators, Laboratory Technician
• Ensure/promote safety awareness
• Maintain clear production history of process operations/equipment informing Production Superintendent
• Report deficiencies/malfunctions to Production Superintendent and propose solutions, if any
• Ensure all plant is operated safely in accordance with Company/Client procedures
• Act as Permit to Work Co-ordinator when required
• Know emergency response actions/duties required in emergency/abnormal situation as per Emergency Response Procedure
• Prepare plant for intrusive maintenance
• Prepare process operating procedures/guides
• Monitor/controls all process equipment via control system in the CCR
• Know/understand actions required to maximize safety and minimize commercial loss
• Have an understanding of chemical injection systems with regard to product specification, hydrate/wax formation
• Do daily management of production plant maintenance, general housekeeping of the Process Deck and preservation of the Process Area by dedicated team
• Have other responsibilities as delegated by the Superintendent
• At least three years experience in the position of Production Supervisor
• Experience of working with a unit where production capacity is over 100,000 bblpd
• Overseas experience, ideally from Angola, Brazil, or other West African countries
• Experience of working for major operators
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.