Senior Contract Engineer - Omani Nationals only. Client:
A leading Client based in Oman is currently looking for a Senior Contract Engineer to be based in Sur. They are leading Operator with LNG and power plants. The role will report to the head of C&P for plant. Please note this role is presently only open to Omani Candidates only. ROLE:
To lead and manage the contracting function for acquisition of services in order to meet company objectives while adhering to company policies and procedures for plant services Responsibilities:
- Lead the Renew assigned contracts and issue new contracts for procurement of materials and services as requisitioned by Plant
- Coordinate with the Contract Holders to identify suitable contracting strategy and jointly present to secure the necessary approvals.
- Carry out required analyses of potential contractors and bids received in order to fulfil client requirements.
- Prepare the commercial section and terms and conditions of the tender, compile the tender documents for review and approval.
- Track and manage all procedures and activities related to the tendering period such as issuance of tender documents, issuance of clarifications and amendments to tenders, collecting and organizing for opening of received bids.
- A minimum of 5years' experience with contracts engineering
- Previous experience working for industrial company whether power, Civil or oil and gas prefer
- Procurement experience for plant would be advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Business administration, Civil or QS
- Working for a leading Oman company
- Direct hire role
- Staff benefits include: 13 month Salary, annual Bonus (subject to performance) and family medical insurance
- Career progression available Lucrative monthly salary on offer
- Role based in Sur
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.