Skills: Rigging / Scaffolding
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
Job Title: Scaffold Builder
Schedule: Varies/Project Based/On Call
Location: Varies across gulf coast (South Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and GOM)
**Candidate MUST have previous offshore experience to be considered**
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Unwavering commitment to Safety
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
Our purpose, values and high-performance culture traits are fundamental to our success and offer wonderful opportunities for employee development.
- Employee will be a member of the construction team reporting to Danos' Scaffold Supervisor or Scaffold Leaderman.
- Perform work involving the erection and dismantling of scaffolding on land and/or offshore.
- Erecting and dismantling of all forms of access including but not limited to:
- System Scaffold
- Tube and Clamp Scaffolding
- Climb and work in high places that may exceed 200' in height, in restricted spaces, places hanging over water (Offshore Personnel) and in confined spaces.
- Perform other duties assigned by Scaffold Operations Manager, Scaffold Project Manager, Scaffold Supervisor, or Scaffold Leaderman.
- Assist construction personnel with various projects including but not limited to:
- Rig equipment loads and complete various construction projects
- Assist in the assembly of pipe spools, by bolt up flange connections
- Assist crane operator with equipment and material movement on the platform
- Coordinate crane activity for transport of material to work site with ability to properly rig equipment such as slings and cables
- Assist welders and fitters with assembly of pipe & pipe fittings
- Conduct behavioral based safety observations.
- Participate in daily JSEA planning discussions.
- Must have 1 year+ Scaffolding experience offshore.
- Must have valid TWIC card.
- Must have own tools.
- Limited knowledge of OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart L Regulations.
- NCCER certification a plus.
- Offshore certifications a plus.
- Experience using safe work habits.
- MUST have reliable transportation.
- MUST be willing to work both offshore and land jobs.
Candidates will be required to complete:
- Written and Hands-On Scaffold Assessment
- Written and Hands-On Rigger Assessment
- Tropical Helicopter Underwater Egress Training THUET (Offshore Personnel)
- Offshore Orientation: Safe Gulf or Rigpass (Offshore Personnel)
- Fall Protection with Rescue component
- Confined Space Attendant and Entrant with Planning
- Incipient Fire and Firewatch
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings