Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the SPC Manufacturing leader in driving the supply chain strategy and reporting progress and results to PC CFO.
- Lead chain finance analysts dedicated to Singapore, Dammam, Suzhou, Monterrey plants, and drive priorities, execution and process consistency
- Manage the financial play of any strategic business expansion, working closely with both SPC Manufacturing Leader and Pressure control Projects CFO
- Support Engineering metrics, cost out performance, NPI spend analytics and Quality metrics.
Within this scope, some of the key tasks/activities will include:
- Drive preparation of functional cost reviews for the plant leaders
- Lead Productivity, Cost Out initiative and Execution excellence
- Manage P&E deck to ensure efficient capital allocation at site level
- Drive annual physical inventory plans across manufacturing and services sites
- Support Materials team in inventory management, input/output model forecast on a quarterly basis, Material utilization and Sourcing cos out
- Lead material cost standard update on an annual basis
- Drive accurate direct hours and material cost liquidation to projects
- Support preparation and management of QMIs, Supply chain reviews, MRP, OP
- Ensure correct application of the GAP and drive rigorous controllership mind-set
- Engage with the rest of OFE to drive process consistency & leverage best practice
- Engage with Supply chain and Sourcing for cost analysis and initiatives to reduce Direct and indirect cost.
- Drive Cost of Quality analysis and metrics with the Quality leader
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, 7+ years of experience in Manufacturing Operations.
- Strong analytical ability & leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Independent self-starter, proactive, able to influence
- PC proficiency (including Microsoft Office)
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to work in a matrix structure across various functions
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- CAS/Aspire graduate
- Certified Public Accountant or Masters of Business Administration is preferred
- Experience in supply chain manufacturing finance
- Experience in Energy/ Oil and Gas industry
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.