Director-Technical Program ManagementWould you like to drive major digital technology initiatives to support After Market business growth?Do you enjoy problem-solving?Partner with the best
As Director - Technical Program Management, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a program or project through upfront client engagement. Moreover, your will be a part of a Department delivering professional engineering work.Take ownership for leading projects
As Director - Technical Program Management, you will be accountable for driving After Market business growth. In particular, you will be responsible for driving the harmonization of Aftermarket tools along with driving e-commerce and ERP implementation with a focus on wing-to-wing process improvements.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading and assisting in developing to-be processes involving design and tool standardization across factories encompassing SAP ERP, Oracle iStore, Hybris, and other integrations across ERP/non-ERP tools & technologies.
- Performing project reviews, feasibility, cost-benefits analysis, prioritization, initiation, execution and closure for all project work related to the program.
- Collaborating with After Market Centers leadership teams across sites, building strong partnerships & influencing key decisions
- Assisting in resolving critical issues ensuring continuity across the application portfolio.
- Co-Chairing meetings with the Business champions and with the implementation team.
- Driving and planning (short-term and long-term) and budgeting of Digital Technology initiatives aligning with business goals.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline with strong expertise in program management and after-market business
- Have 12-15 years related experience
- Have experience working in program/ product management
- Have experience working in driving large programs and Business/ERP Transformations
- Have experience with process improvement
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities. Comprehensive private medical care options. Safety net of life insurance and disability programs. Tailored financial programs. Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.