Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ploie?ti, Prahova, Romania
DISCHARGE MANIFOLD INSPECTOR I
This opportunity is supporting operational bases in Ploiesti (80%) and Poltava (20%)
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Under direct supervision of a DME Inspector III or DME Coordinator, this role is an entry Level role into discharge manifold equipment (DME) Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Inspection and will inspect, maintain, and rebuild a variety of DME.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner as per Halliburton DME standards and guidelines, the candidate would need to have:
- ASNT II (or Equivalent) Visual (VT),
- Ultrasonic wall thickness (UT) & Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT) qualification
- High pressure hydrostatic test (PT) theory certificate.
- No hours performed as per ASNT standards (or Equivalent) are required at this level.
- Under general supervision, the candidate would complete the necessary hours in each discipline and be deemed as competent in each aspect of the Non Destructive testing criteria.
- A level I DME Inspector can inspect under supervision of a DME Inspector III or DME Coordinator to ASNT II Standards (or Equivalent) but cannot sign off on the final QA/QC.
- Performs DME re-qualification inspections in accordance to meet Halliburton, customer, and government entities' standards.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to DME Technicians as directed.
- This role requires a very high level of attention to detail.
- Secondary/High School diploma is required.
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in oilfield operations including experience in Discharge Manifold Equipment, must have completed the theory and be qualified to ASNT II (or Equivalent) for UT, MT, VT and PT (no hours performed in discipline required).
HALLIBURTON is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Comuna Aricestii - Rahtivani, Ploiesti, , 107025, Romania
Requisition Number: 87624
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.