Skills: Construction Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD1000 - CAD1400 per day
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a Construction Contractor, is looking for a Pipeline Construction Manger for a site role (6 days on 1 day off) for a 2 year contract in Hope BC.
- 15+ years of construction experience
- Must have experience working on large diameter (greater than 36") mainline pipeline projects
- Steep Slope experience is essential
- Experience working on mountain terrain
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule with knowledge of construction costs and budgets
- Ability to work on site for 6 days on and 1 day off
- Understanding of construction documents and the ability to ensure that they are complete, protect the owner's interest, clearly define expectations and provide incentive to perform
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.