Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £7000 - £9000 per annum, Benefits: AWS
Senior Process Engineer - Singapore - (Pharma Projects) API. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
The Company:Multi-disciplined engineering consultancy within the life sciences sector
Working Week45 Hours per Week - Predominately office based with occasional site visits
Offer: Competitive Monthly Pay + AWS
A global EPCM engineering service provider with a significant presence in South East Asia focusing on the life sciences sector
This company have a proven track record of delivering some of the largest GMP style projects globally with strong capability relating to process, mechanical and project management scopes of work.
Your initial role will be to work as a senior member of a larger group of process engineers providing design for an API pharmaceutical facility in Singapore. This is one of a number of projects within their portfolio diversity in projects will be high.
• Perform design and sizing of vales, for example rotary valve, shut off valve and safety valve.
• Perform design and selection of equipment.
• Review and approve project specific P&ID.
• Review and approve general arrangement drawing.
• Review and approve in house design and build equipment.
• Process / Chemical Engineering background
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Experienced in process mechanical designs for a active pharmaceutical facility
• Right to live and work in Singapore
• Solid experience through basic and detailed design.
• Ideally you would of gained some experience in project and installation engineering
• Good computer skills with a sound knowledge of the following software packages, AutoCAD, Inventor, Plant 3D and Vault for drawing. Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Ideally, you will be able to start within 2 months from contract signature.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!