Skills: Oiler, Ships Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
NOW RECRUITING TEMPORARY FILL IN POSITIONS NEEDED ASAP!
Carries out daily routine maintenance, lubrication and inspections on machinery and equipment. General duties as directed and instructed by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to operate software applications as applicable to position
- 2+ years previous experience in a QMED role on a 6th generation semi-sub or drillship
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks.
- Offshore training required:
- BOSIET / HUET
- Rig Pass / Safe Gulf
- USCG QMED License
- Carryout routine maintenance and minor repairs on the engine room equipment and machinery as directed
- Check and record lubricating oil level readings, topping up as required
- Monitor all engine room systems for leaks and anomalies reporting defects immediately
- Maintain the engine room, workshops and associated spaces in a clean, tidy and hazard free condition at all times
- Daily gauging and filling up diesel fuel on relevant equipment
- Maintain an accurate inventory of lube oil and mechanical consumables on board
- Assist with repairs to mechanical equipment as instructed and directed
- Ensure that all fuel and oil transfers are carried out as per company policy and procedures
- Perform regular rounds of all areas of responsibility
- Actively participate in weekly rig and departmental safety meetings
- Ensure that approved rig operating procedures are adhered to at all times. Report all unsafe activities, situations, and potential hazards to supervisor
- Actively participate in the Safety Management Systems
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained in assigned areas
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools
- Perform all emergency duties as per designation on the station bill
It is the objective of Puglisevich to ensure employment equity within the workplace.
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Position OFFSHORE MOTOR OP / QMED Location Puglisevich USA Ltd.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: